Wednesday 24 December 2014

I read Trojan Odyssey

Namaste!
First of all i want to thank Clive Cussler for giving the world the awesome"Drik Pitt" adventure series.
I recently read Trojan odyssey which is part of a great adventure series and i would like to share my views. Clive's immense experience with the ocean showers the novel with a deep element of reality thus bringing life to the story and characters. The story begins with two young scientist siblings investigating a strange form of pollution.Though mystery is created around the form but it can be very easily guessed what would happen next as the puzzle is as straight as a line. So not much mystery.
But the book is a treat for imaginative minds who find the genre of action adventure exciting.The detail of remarkable storytelling binds the reader to the book. I could rarely stop for a break once i started. The detail of every character is impressive. I would recommend it as a must read, if action is what you are looking for. Not so if you are looking for a good mystery novel. I wanted to write much more but then i don't want to give any spoiler either!
Hope you find me review useful.
Do comment.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment